So not only have I been totally remiss about posting but also I just haven’t been knitting much. It’s been a week thus far, let me tell you. just one thing after another after another. Anyway to entertain the knitting masses I present, in living black and white. The Lime and Violet survey thingy. My partner sent me one she wrote herself, although the one I wrote for my partner was way funnier although I, obviously, can’t tell you anything else about it. It was funny though, and she thought so as well. Anyway onto the survey.
1. What kind of fibers do you prefer?
I am a woolslut but also a MoHor
2. What kind of weight do you prefer (sock, worsted, bulky)?
SOCK SOCK SOCKEDY SOCK SOCK SOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
3. Do you spin?
Yes, when I have time and fiber
4. Do you crochet?
NO! I do not practice the dark arts. OK I know how to single crochet and I have a personalized signed copy of The Happy Hooker. No thank you on the crochet stuff though. 😛
5. Are there any books, patterns, magazines would you like to own that you don’t?
I tend to generally love interweave knits and have not a single issue of my own (I have to SHARE) but I’m pretty well set on books.
6. Are you participating in any themed a-longs like the Project Spectrum?
nope, well I am doing the ribbon along, with disastrous results as you well know.
7. Do you have a wishlist on Amazon.com or Half.com? (provide a link)
not that I update with any regularity
8. Any Etsy stores that you would love to get something from?
oooh! Sunshine Yarns!!! And Scout, even if she isn’t on Esty anymore.
9. What other crafty things are you involved in (quilting, drawing, painting)?
I have recently been a blossoming artist of the drawing variety. I’d love to get good enough to draw my superheroes in action.
10. What is your favorite sort of scent?
Rose and Peony!!!
11. Do you have a sweet tooth and what kind of sweets do you like best?
Um… yes I have a sweet tooth. Chocolate, black jelly beans
12. What kind of music do you like?
Almost all kinds, I’m in LOVE with Harry and the Potters, They Might Be Giants, Deidre Flint, Plain White T’s, Motion City Soundtrack, Hellogoodbye, The Beach Boys, The Beatles, Jimmy Buffet, Flogging Molly, Broadway Soundtracks (I’m a Sondheim fiend, a Phantom Phan, and a recovering Wicked junkie)
13. What do you like to knit? And for whom?
I like to knit for myself mostly but I have a lot of friends who I want to shower in knitted goodness as well.
14. What sort of things do you like to collect?
Music, Yarn, I’d like a fiber collection, yarn, sock yarn, um… tea cups.
15. Do you want needles? And what kind do you prefer?
I don’t need needles really, I just ordered the Susan Bates Sock needle kit!
Yay for surveyness and I’ll post pics tomorrow!